Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Kmart Double Days




Well, Kmart is doing another Double event. This month it is going to be August 16-22 at participating stores. I have seen some lists of participating stores floating around on Hot Coupon World so you might check there if you don't know if your store will participate.

I wasn't sure and couldn't find where ours was so I just emailed corporate and once again our store is NOT participating. They apparently don't feel there is enough interest for double coupon events in this area....HA HA....they are mistaken!

I don't know about any of you but I am getting frustrated reading all my blogs and everyone else gets to do Kmart Doubles and we rarely get to get in on the action. SO...I am urging all of you if you haven't already to email Kmart corporate and let them know of your interest in our local store participating in the Doubles events! Thanks ladies Happy Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...