Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Betty Crockerin' it!

Well with the holidays coming around and me being at home all the time now, I have just turned into a little Miss Betty Crocker! I have a few recipies that I'm gonna share with you now. Hope you enjoy. They are sooooo easy to make. The kids have helped make some of them and love it!

Cool Whip Cookies

1 pkg cake mix - flavor of your choice (for the coconut cream pie ones I used Coconut Supreme from Duncan Hines)
8 oz cool whip
1 egg

Mix all ingredients together, will be thick mixture. Roll into small balls (may want to powder hands before) then roll balls in powdered sugar. Place on cookie sheet (I put it on wax paper) bake on 350 for 8-12 min depending on oven. They will still be a little soft so let cool completely.

Butterfingers

1 box cheez its
1 pkg chocolate almond bark
peanut butter

Make cracker sandwiches using entire box. Melt almond bark (I use glass bowl in microwave for about 3 minutes) Dip sandwiches in chocolate covering completely. (I have found it easiest to drop sandwich in bowl then using a spoon swirl chocolate over cracker then gently pick up on corners, you get more chocolate on your sandwiches this way too!) Then lay on sheet of wax paper to set up.

Graham Cracker Yum Yums

1 pkg graham crackers
1 cup brown sugar
1 stick butter
1/2 to 1 cup peanut butter (depending on tastes, I prefer closer to 1 cup, also we have only used creamy I haven't tried crunchy, yet!)
1 pkg MILK chocolate chips

Lay wax paper on cookie sheet then add a single layer of graham crackers. In a saucepan melt butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar until syrupy. Pour over graham crackers, covering completely. Pour bag of chocolate chips evenly over mixture. Bake 350 for 5 minutes. Spread chocolate chips with back of spoon then put in refridgerator to set up. Break apart and enjoy!

I can't take credit for any of these I have gotten them from various websites or friends but I have used them for a while and love them! Also I have changed the originals around just a bit to suit our tastes just a bit.

Hope you enjoy! Let me know how they go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...