Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Some deals I found at Save-A-Lot

Just got back from doing a little grocery shopping and thought I would share some deals I found.
The Fresh Express salad mixes are on sale for .89. There are .50 peelies on them making them .49 for a nice dinner salad.

I'm usually not too keen on buying my meat from there but we're running pretty low on cash right now so I must make sacrifices. Anywho, they had several packs of pork chops, pork steak, and pork roasts with 1 and 2 dollar off coupons on them...I spent a total of 38.00 and got about 5 packages of pretty decent meat in there.

They also had their store brand of real butter (salted) for 1.99....not too bad.

Don't forget you can go to their website
here and sign up for the Smart Shopper club and get a $5 off $20 purchase. I didn't get to print mine off today because my printer is messed up but still not a bad deal!

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting on Savers. I rarely go in PC, as it's on the other side of town for me. I'm just so close to WMart! The salad deal caught my eye, though, so I may make an exception and hop across town tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...