Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Conversation with a 4 year old

I asked my 4 year old daughter if I could ask her a few questions, to which she replied, "Why? What are you going to do with them?"  I told her I was going to put her answers on my blog.  She said, "Ok, I approve this message, lets get started." She's such a ham. 

An interview with mommy:

1. What is your name? Uhm...hmmm...Brookelyn.

2. How old are you? Uhm...hmmm...4!

3. What is your favorite color? Uhm...hmmm...PINK!

4. Who is your best friend? I have a very nice dog friend, and a Talyn friend, and a Sabra friend, and an Eddie friend, and a Tristan friend, and a Nicklaus friend, and an Eli friend.

5. What is your favorite animal?  Elephant

6.  What do you want to be when you grow up?  A ballerina

7.  What is your favorite movie?  Cinderella

8  What is your favorite book?  Cinderella

9.  What makes you happy?  You mommy!!!! :)

10. What makes you sad?  Spankings

11. What is your favorite food?  Eggs (I thought for sure the kid would say hot dogs)

12.  What is your favorite song?  Sunshine (You are my sunshine)

13.  What is your favorite game?  Girl games


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...