Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Another conversation with B

Four year olds are funny creatures.  They come up with some of the most interesting things to say.  She keeps us entertained on a daily basis and can make even the absolute worst day seem not so bad. 



I decided since the last conversation I did with her was about me that we would do this one about daddy.  She loves doing these and having her "work" published.  She thinks it's super cool for mommy to show here where I put her words on the internet.  I sure do love that little girl.


My Daddy is 4 years old.
His hair is grey and his eyes are blue.
Daddy likes to wear clothes.
He loves to eat chicken.
He is smart because he knows I break things.
My daddy works hard at school.
Daddy always tells me he loves me.
It makes my daddy happy when I’m good.
If he could go on a trip, he would go to the park and he would take the computer.
I really love it when my Daddy is happy.
If I could give my daddy anything it would be a present.
My favorite thing about my daddy is when he takes a nap with me.
 
Love, Brookie
 
 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...