Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Interview B is so much fun!


1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
You’re a sweet princess.

2. What makes Mommy happy?
Me!

3. What makes Mommy sad?
Having to spank me.

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
When you say I am a sweet princess it makes me laugh.

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
Me!

6. How old is Mommy?
Old!!! (I’m thinking I need to go over this with her again….Mommy will never be older than 25
J)

7. How tall is Mommy?
(holds her arm up) This tall

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Eat ice cream (I have to say the kid is pretty close)

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Text Sassy

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Me! (She’s probably right)

11. What is Mommy really good at?
At being a mommy ;)  (I sure do love this kid)

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Not very good at shooting people (I’m not sure where this came from, but I guess that’s a good thing right?)

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
Takes care of my house.

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
Ice Cream!

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
Papa told me too.

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A baby Bratz….(Hmmm..)
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
We watch TV together, and we make cookies.

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
We are both princesses.  (I’m loving this kid even more)
J

19. How are you and Mommy different?
Our hair is different colors.

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Because you always tell me you love me cause I’m your sugarbutt.

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Papa’s house
J

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...